Friday, June 6, 2008

Backtalk - High Enuf VLS

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's an indie 12" out of Atlanta by Backtalk. I don't have any information on this crew besides the info on the wax, but I really like this single. The track is called High Enuf and it comes with 2 mixes, the Fullasoul Mix, and The Earjerka Edit. The mixes are pretty similar but I like The Earjerka Edit more. These guys can really rhyme and definatly show off their '93 style. This record is on their own label (not sure of the name), and they also did their own productions. So check the files and let me know if you enjoy it.

(File Front) High Enuf VLS

4 comments:

Mad said...

Totally bomb ......... tight rare shit..... nice 1 my man... Respect

Peace

Brakkbacda said...

Nice oldschool joints byl...thank you

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for another rare 12" BYL... i love what u do here... keep on and on... dont stop :)

Anonymous said...

i really want this one thx man